Monday, August 23, 2010

Worry

This whole summer I have been worried about money. I picked up a couple of cleaning jobs but I put my son on my car insurance and it is expensive.

What I do when I worry I drive. This summer I had a twenty a dollar day habit.

I would get in my car buy a pack of cigarettes and a coffee and put ten bucks in the tank and then I would just drive.

I know every block around my house. I drove around in circles this summer. I had to get in the car and drive. I could not just sit here. Any time not doing anything and I would have to get my keys get my coffee and continue the circle.

It has not warn off yet because school has not started. I still have about a week before I am back in classes and up to my neck in homework. I'm looking forward to that right now.

Plus I get my student loans and that is a big help with my finances. I worry all the time about my bills and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment