Thursday, August 19, 2010

I was in the hospital.

While I was in the hospital my daughters father took custody.

It was a long serious of court dates where he got them to supervise my visits. My mother had to come and sit in my house for three hours three times a week. That is the only time I got to see my daughter.

The judge also ordered a physciatric evaluation on me and they were assigning a court officer to come to our houses and do a whole investigation on us.

This is how it continued for five weeks. They believed my x when he told a bunch of lies about me and I ended up walking out before the judge was finished.

So for five weeks I picked my mother up and she sat here while I tried to visit with my daughter. We were all very depressed and not happy that this had happened.

I could see the long arm of the law reaching into my life like it did with my son and I was dieing on the inside. I became very desperate.

Has anyone ever found themselves in such turmoil that they don't know which way to turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment