Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting the bills paid

All through motherhood I wondered how the bills will get paid. When you are working and struggling it is hard to see where ends are going to meet.

Some how through the years no matter how much I worry I have paid my bills. It has been 17 years now that I have been a single parent and a day has not gone by where I didn't worry if we were going to make it.

As the years went on and then my daughter was born the worry increased.

But now I see we are making it. Right now I am only working part time and money is really tight. I worry constantly if I am going to finish college or have to go back to work instead.

So far though I have been getting by. I decided to make a career change and I never saw that money was going to be this tight but we seem to be making it.

I feel good when I get all the bills paid and there is food in the refrigerator. Last month we went without meat for three weeks. This month we have recovered and there is meet in the freezer and in the oven.

I feel good when I am paying my bills. Are there any people out there that worry constantly like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment