Monday, August 23, 2010

Karate

My daughter's father got a free month to a Karate school and we have been taking her there twice a week.

We go as a family and we sit and watch as she learns a series of kicks and punches.

I'm blogging on this because Derek just signed her up for a full membership tonight. She can go to two classes a week and they take one hundred dollars a month out of his checking account. I miss having money.

He is willing to pay for it and has the money. So all the things I have been saying are confirmed. I am glad he provides for my daughter even though he doesn't help me out. I would only ask for fifty dollars a week.

We also go as a family so I am watching what I am saying and getting along quite nicely with him. We sit and watch our daughter together, once he took me out for coffee. He has offered to buy me soda's before the practices.

These are still the struggles. Now I think I am starting to see the things I use to l ove about him and he does flirt with me a little. It would take a pretty big bridge to cover the water but it would be nice if we could get back together for my daughter.

I know it will never happen, but for the first time in five years I am starting to get along with him and a little nastalga is kicking in. It would never happen but I must admit sometimes I do wish things would have worked out between us. It took me five years to get here. The struggles they have caused me. I wonder if he will ever cause me the stress he has in the past. I pray everyday we stay friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment