Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sleep overs

It is getting harder now. School is starting so my x has not been letting my daughter sleep here during the week. He takes her to his house so he can get her in the routine of going to bed on time and getting up early.

My daughter cries in my arms whenever she has to leave. Then I cry all night because I miss her so much. I try to go to bed early because he brings her back the next morning but I spend the time tossing and turning.

She slept over lastnight and she insists on sleeping in the same bed as me. We fall asleep with the TV on. She always jumps on me and snuggles in my arms. I can tell she really misses me.

This is going to be a hard time having to send her home everynight. She only gets to sleep over one night on the weekends. For a nine year old and her mom that just is not enough.

The justice system has nothing to do with justice. I still hold to the fact that the one with the most money wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment