Thursday, August 19, 2010

We return to court

When we returned to court I just couldn't do it anymore. Derek had every intention of keeping up the supervised visits. My mother had already informed me that she was no longer doing them after this court date. That would mean I would not see my daughter at all. Keep in mind I just got out of the hospital.

He has his lawyer there and they were planning on going in there and ripping me apart like they did the last time. I had lost custody of my son for seven years and it was all because he had and expensive attorney that could really work the court. It was horrible.

Sitting in the hall outside the court houses and offices I just couldn't do it anymore. I gave into my x.

He took full custody of my daughter. I see her everyday after school and she sleeps at his house during the school week. We share the weekends. So we still share her equally. He just wanted it in writing that he has physical custody, so I gave it to him.

I still have Joint Legal. Does the courts really think they are fair? I would like to take a poll of anyone that has been in a custody battle and ask you did you think it was fair?

No comments:

Post a Comment