Sunday, August 22, 2010

We get along

I decided with my children's father to drop the sword. I figure I have been getting along without their support for this long why worry.

It has been working well with me and my daugthers father. Not only are we getting along but we do a lot of things together.

All through the summer we have been taking her bike riding, to the lake, on walks. We went to the mall together and got her ears pierced and her hair cut.

He has been being very nice to me, buying me coffees inviting me along to birthday parties she gets invited to. He even took me out for lunch.

Yesterday we had her nine year old birthday party at his house. I spent all day there with him into the night.

I hate to admit it, but a part of me is starting to see the man I use to love. Plus I must admit, that even though he doesn't help me out with money my daughter has everything and he is and excellent father. He provides well for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment