Monday, August 23, 2010

Money

I just have to report that I actually got some money off my sons father. It was only 25 dollars but it is a start.

My sons father has not given me child support in five years. I have reported him to DOR several times and they have not done a thing. The last phone call I got from them I was told that I had to come up with his address or I was out of luck. They actually told me that my son will be turning 18 soon and they can't do anything. I asked them about back support and they said I needed a court order.

Well DOR is suppose to be the ones who get you the court order. I feel like it is all pretty hopeless now and I will just struggle on as a single parent.

I guess I will be grateful if he buys my son a new pair of sneakers for school this year and at this point it is the most I can hope for.

25 dollars was a slap in the face. Don't forget this is a man who makes more then 50 thousand a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment