Sunday, August 29, 2010

My son

I have to take my son to court tom. We went to the beach and he was drinking. He tried walking with the cup and they arrested him. I never thought I would see my son get arrested.

He is only seventeen and he really doesn't even drink. He was just trying it. He said everyone started walking and before he knew it he was in handcuffs headed for the police station.

It took me 40 dollars to bail him out and he is looking at a 300 dollar fine. I don't know where we are going to come up with that kind of money. He does not seem to worried about it and I worry to much.

I worry so much that they put me on all kinds of medication. I take six pills a day. One for depression, one for anxiety and one for sleeping. I don't know if I will ever get off the medicine cause without it I am a wreck.

I could not afford to buy it one month and I was a mess. All I did was worry and cry. My sister took pity on me and let me borrow the money to get my medicine. I take it faithfully now and the only thing is I'm bored. My dr. still insists I'm depressed but I am more bored then depressed.

School starts in four days and then I will be happy again. I will be swamped with homework and I will get my student loans so I can pay my bills. I think life is too hard and sometimes I go out of my mind with worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment