Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welfare haters.

I just want to put a post out there to all the people who grumble about welfare. You know a lot of those people getting assistance are just as hard working as you are. They have paid into the system all their lives to and if they need it sometime it is there money too.

Not many people escape paying taxes. Everyone pays them. So why must you grumble about people who sometimes need help. People are not allowed to stay on welfare all their lives. They have checks and balances in place.

I am so sick of people who complain about welfare, fuel assistance and food stamps.

I was just driving home along the river and my brother pointed out people all along the river who live in tents. Does that make you grumblers feel better. Would you rather your taxes be a little higher so we can house those people or would you rather have your taxes lower so you can add to the children starving in the streets?

I just want to say you sicken me. I would rather have higher taxes. I could write on this subject forever but I don't think you would appreciate my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment