Sunday, August 22, 2010

We don't get along

Just the opposite is with my sons father. It is so hard to get along with him like you would not believe.

First of all when you call or see him you never know what guy your going to get. The mean and nasty one or the charming one.

Mostly I get the mean and nasty one especially when I ask for money. I still bite my tongue and don't let him bait me into arguments anymore. It is not easy.

We have to fight him on everything. He thinks family weddings are more important then bills.

Right now I am trying to get money off him and he won't give me his address. I was suppose to meet him for five days now. He keeps putting it off and not answering my calls and making it very difficult.

The only thing I have is my daughters father. I may be facing some real financial trouble and He has told me if it comes to that he will help me for a month or two.

So I guess you can get along with some people but others are just impossible. Does anyone have any tips on how to locate someone's address, I already tried to google him, they are not recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment