Thursday, August 19, 2010

Without money

This has been a rough summer because I have not had a lot of money.

The things I ended up doing with my daughter involved different things you can do for free.

Like we went on a lot of walks. I took her swimming at the local beach. We went to grandma's for a dip in her pool. We went to all the local parks. My sister got a cabin right on the beach so we went up there for a night. My son came with us on that trip.

My son is seventeen now so he doesn't want to do much with me. There are some things he will join in, like the beach trip and I had to talk him into that.

So the summer is almost over and school will be starting soon. All and all they did a lot this summer. The things I couldn't do with them like take them out to eat they went with their fathers.

Their fathers didn't really take them on any real extravagant trips either, things are getting way to expensive.

The most expensive thing I did with them is take them to the beach and that only cost me gas money. We didn't shop the stores we went on the beach and then watched the fireworks. We spent a whole day and night there and that was our summer vacation and we had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment