Sunday, August 29, 2010

No feeling left

At one point I thought I was falling for my daughters father again. That is over. I realized that I could never go back with him. There is too much water under the bridge.

Sometimes I dream that we will get back together and the fight for my daughter will be over but I know now that that is impossible. We have had to many fights and he has a fierce temper.

I guess I was just feeling lonely and he was here so I was thinking about things that could never be.

I wonder if I will ever get married. I have never been married and I am 46 years old. I have been asked to get married a few times in my life but it never felt right to me. Either they drank to much and they all alegedly beat me so who would want to marry that.

I feel like my time will never come. The only thing I have to hold onto is my children. I can't wait for the day when they are all grown and have families of their own. Then I can die in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment