Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy

I'm so happy I am finally not hating my daughters father that I have to blog about it again.

It feels so good to look at him while he is talking and want to hear what he is saying. It feels good to be in a conversation with him.

I realized we both want what is best for my daughter and he really doesn't mean any ill will toward me. My daughter is better off spending the school nights at his house. He is much better at getting her to bed and then off to school in the morning. I have to admit that.

So right now I am confident in the decision I made in court to let him just have the physical custody. I see my daughter everyday and she sleeps over all summer. She comes over after school and just sleeps at his house at night. I still feed her dinner, get her showers and do homework with her.

So I am not going to feel any ill will toward her father anymore. I hope we can continue on this way for the rest of our lives.

We still do things as a family like walks and bike rides, different things like that and I think that is also good for my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment